We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey everyone I purchased a signed MJ album today on eBay. It came with a psa dna letter I just wanted to get your oppions on the signature. Thanks.

Views: 1176

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Fake PSA/DNA COA. It is not in their database.

Bet it’s a real COA. Brian Sobrero signed off on it. He sure let a few bad MJs through under the Beckett banner. I wouldn’t let that scrub authenticate anything for me. He sucks.

My bad!!! I must have input the wrong number.

Hello

How do you feel about the autograph. Do you think it is genuine or have you put your trust in PSA/DNA? 

IMO it looks simplistic. 

I think it’s genuine I’m going to have Roger look at it to I got a really good deal on it 

What makes you think it is real? Are you a MJ expert. What research did you do prior to spending £400.

You have 30 dayys in which you can get a refund. I would definitely get a second opinion. When you post him an image of it, leave off the PSA label so it won't influence his decision.

Waiting to hear back from Roger Epperson for a quick opinion 

Well done. I hope you didn't tell him it had a PSA. It should be judged on its own merit.

Let me know what he says.

Will do

IAlthough the seller states he does not accept refunds and PSA are one of eBays recommend authenticators, you can still get a refund. 

Another point. If RE gives it the ok, make sure you can print a copy of this decision with a photo of the album, so it will effectively act as a second COA

A "quick opinion" does not count as a COA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service