We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ebay scammer broccolibob8 selling more forgeries with fake 'Seal of Authenticity' (Michael Jordan 1984 Star RC)

Broccolibob8 is back with more c-shark forgeries. This time with a Michael Jordan Star RC he claims is authenticated by Goldin. That is a lie. This is the 11th Michael Jordan Star forgeries he has sold since last summer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-1984-85-Star-RP-101-XRC-Auto...

Yesterday, another Ebay scammer, knowother, sold a similar c-shark forgery for $533.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-1985-Star-Certified-Signed-A...

Views: 3365

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good job patting yourselves on the back.  

to the other readers with some common sense. do a side-by-side of the Drexler auto.  still think it's a fake???  

Here are some notes that I got from people who think you guys are just a group of punks:

They have been doing this for awhile and it seems they enjoy what they do,very strange.I have been collecting almost 40 years and not used to the way they conduct business.They have no problem to display how cold and heartless they are towards others.Again, my advice do not get caught up in their game because they will not allow you to win.
another one:
They "baited" you to get you on that site so they could attack you. They call this ,educating and helping out the collector. LOL !!!
They are a "clique" and if you are not a member of there short sited group ,then they chastise you as you have seen.There are members there doing dishonest things but are allowed because they are one of the good "ole" boys.
Good Luck to you

Answer the questions you scum sucking POS. Again you have no answer so you can't. You go off topic and talk about side by side. What does that even mean? You make no sense and one day you will go down...hard! Yes, I know you sold over $22,000 worth of forgeries with the fake 'Seal of Authenticity' That is more than enough to get federal prison time

i said readers with common sense please.   

yes, i will go down hard for selling couple hundred dollars worth of autos that you didn't agree with.  smh.  u guys are something else.  

Again, you fail to read proper English, or are you that stupid? Couple hundred dollars.....or twenty two thousand worth?? We both know the real answer!

Great work Dom, Ryan, Tony and Dane. The seller knows these will not pass authentication as they are awful fakes.

Members on this site do a great job exposing forgeries and helping people who buy this junk avoid the same mistake twice. 100% positive feedback means nothing at all except you had not been caught before.

Now I wonder what they will accuse members on here of next, will they stick to the play book or do something new?

Probably stick with the same old playbook.This guy obviously is gone for now,however the OG listing in question was all of a sudden pulled do to and error in listing..MAybe he can do us the favor of delisting his other crapola he currently has up.

1. When did I say you were c-shark? Answer me this Peter....do you know who c-shark is? Have you ever heard of him or bought off him?

2. Can you read. I clearly state the Ebay seller's name who is currently selling that forgery. You have to admit Pete, it does look similar to yours!

3. What would that have to do with anything at all...whether or not we have other done business before? Nothing. As usual, when someone does not have an argument, they will drift from the subject and make no sense by asking questions instead of answering them.

4. The Fact is you KNOW these are forgeries. You KNOW where they came from or you made them yourself. You know you are ripping off folks on ebay and saw how stupid people are and how easy it is to commit fraudulent activity on ebay, so you keep making more forgeries and selling them on ebay as AUTHENTIC. You, like c-shark, buying worthless base cards and forge the autograph and then apply a fake stamp or as you call it, Seal of Authenticity.

5. You claim the card is authenticated by Goldin. Explain to us what exactly that means. What is Goldin Authenticators and what is there contact info?

You also lie and say PSA or JSA will not authenticate any Jordan signature unless it's UDA. That is a lie that was just proven to you.

Good job patting yourselves on the back.  

to the other readers with some common sense. do a side-by-side of the Drexler auto.  still think it's a fake???  

Here are some notes that I got from people who think you guys are just a group of punks:

They have been doing this for awhile and it seems they enjoy what they do,very strange.I have been collecting almost 40 years and not used to the way they conduct business.They have no problem to display how cold and heartless they are towards others.Again, my advice do not get caught up in their game because they will not allow you to win.
another one:
They "baited" you to get you on that site so they could attack you. They call this ,educating and helping out the collector. LOL !!!
They are a "clique" and if you are not a member of there short sited group ,then they chastise you as you have seen.There are members there doing dishonest things but are allowed because they are one of the good "ole" boys.
Good Luck to you

You should rot in hades.

Here are some recent final bids on his forgeries. $111.25 for this 'Member's Choice'

$87.00 for this worthless base Hoops card forged in silver

$84.00 for this crap!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service