We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Avengers-Chris-Evans-Scarlett-Johansson-Jer...

This idiot claims this junk will pass any approved authenticator....yeah right. Yeah thats why they dont spend the $20 and get twice this much for it. Cause they know it won't pass. They are banking on the buyer being to cheap to send it in. Scarlett didn't even spell her name right. Look at the unnatural double take this also has going from the r to the l. Not to mention the slant is not even close. This junk is garbage. Do not let this thief rip you off.

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CORRECTION EBAY SELLER: marlysd-2012

Sorry to revive this from the grave, but it is still something to watch out for. He/she is selling A LOT of cast items, including a lot of Jennifer Lawrence... Anyway I draw your attention to a current listing:
Beauty and the Beast CAST AUTOGRAPHED POSTER WITH COA Jay Ryan Kris...Posted individually is the signature that initially drew my eye...aside from the other signs...

Fan Site for Kristin Kreuk has what I'm pretty sure are authentic signatures. In my opinion this example is totally off. I'm by no means an expert, but one suspicious factor is the same pen (or at least close) is used for all signatures. Another is that they all have a similar orientation, in an almost gradual arch from left to right. There is also no indication of where it came from... I must also point out that the 2'x3' poster has pristine corners and is in great condition. Most that I've seen, however, receive some damage from passing from hand to hand or being strapped and unstrapped from a board.

Who knows, I may be wrong, but Meyer's post, seems to indicate there were problems in the past as well.

Also, for what it's worth, a random google find looks interesting:
Sportscardforum
It is discussing the various signed cards that marlysd-2012 has and points to a probable second account. That one being silent_1115. It has very similar inventory but a better rating...

Anyway, sorry again for a thread revival, but I thought I could bring more information to the table.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service