We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

eBay seller the_last_stitch shill bidding and ADMITS IT

Was bidding on a pair of signed Jordan's. They ended up going for 965.
Here's the link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/171333396872

He so had a few more pairs of MJs. But I'll just post the one link for now.
Today they were relisted. I messaged asking how they could have been relisted when they only just sold.
This was the reply

"Hi,

Not at the price I wanted so I had to outbid to keep it from being sold.

Thanks for your inquiry,

- the_last_stitch"

Wow!!! Beware of buying his items. He obviously feels it's ok to shill bid.

Views: 543

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dane, I have reported several names on eBay for listing forgeries and no one on this site had ever asked me to reveal my last name. Your posting definitely seemed critical of those who are trying to protect the integrity of the hobby. Maybe you should consider how you phrase your comments or they could be perceived as trolling.

He's confused.  The site asks that for anyone who is an authenticator or in the business, use their first and last name when posting.  Not people who are leaving their feedback.

Clearly
All the sellers items have been removed by eBay
I think the account has also been suspended as I can't even access the older listings
Did uou delete posts from this conversation, Carlos?
I didn't no. Is there something missing?
Never mind. I didn't swap to the first page. Sorry

He obviously has never read ebays rules. This is one of the few things that ebay seems to take action on pretty quickly when it comes to autographs. 

Dane? Yeah I agree

Hi Bradford,

No not Dane, i was referring to the ebay auction owner. Some people dont realize they cant do that stuff. But if they do it more than once, they will learn real quick when ebay suspends them.

Gotcha Carl. Thanks for the clarification.

I hope, in this case, the suspension occurred. X

Why would you think that I don't know eBay's rules on autographs or any other items? I'm the one who told Carlos to report it to eBay so the seller would be suspended.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service