We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Anyone have any opinions on these? I bought a Obama baseball from him and these others look suspicious. Plus he has some rare items which concerns me. That may not be fair, but I am nervous. 

Ebay in Obama Signed War Room

Dalia Lama signed baseball

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not likely to be genuine: Our authenticators believe that the item, if physically submitted to P.A.A.S. for examination, would likely not receive our certificate of authenticity.

**Please note this based upon the review of a picture or a scan. The only way to truly examine and authenticate an autograph is to physically examine the signature, the ink and the item that has been signed.**

Thank you 
P.A.A.S.
Thanks!! I'm headed to a show soon. I'll get the ball I have checked out there.

Definitely not real, both are quite awful

All autographs are fake that the seller has posted. Stay away from that user. Also check into the COA that he has posted. Goes back to a flea market in Ohio. The Obama autographs are way off. Has a right handed slant and he is a lefty. File for your money back and report that ebayer.

What a scum this eBay seller is.  He is back at it putting more fake Obama autographs on along with others.  Please report this seller and let us know the response.  It's sad seeing someone take advantage with these "higher end" items. 

His Walking Dead autographs are WAY off... Not even close!

Mark

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sieger6466/m.html?item=251385245641&pt=...

Here is a link to his items.  I reported him and maybe if everyone reports him eBay will do something. 

The Obama baseball I purchased from this seller was rejected by JSA. Wishful thinking on my part. 

He now has FIVE more Obama listings and each is worse than the next. Report!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/sieger6466/m.html?item=251385245641&pt=...

Ryan, have you been in contact with the seller? Also have you gone through eBay or PayPal for a full refund? Also you should leave negative feedback.

It said on that ball 

This ball was signed at a rally in Columbus Ohio and will be mailed with ball cube. Money back guarantee ball will pass PSA JSA or Global 3rd  party authenticity!

I opened a case with eBay, below is his response: 

Seller's message:
"Please mail ball back once recieved I will refund in full. I have no ideal why this didn't pass?"

Is this common? What if he gets the ball and doesn't refund me?

So long as you return via courier you will be fine. If he refuses to accept the ball back etc he won't get away with it. As soon as it's returned you can escalate the case and obtain a full refund. Once you have that please do leave negative feedback as it will warn others but don't mention that you opened a case - ebay remove the feedback for some reason

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service