We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Anyone have any opinions on these? I bought a Obama baseball from him and these others look suspicious. Plus he has some rare items which concerns me. That may not be fair, but I am nervous. 

Ebay in Obama Signed War Room

Dalia Lama signed baseball

Views: 1008

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just go through the process in the Resolution Center.  You will not need that full letter.  If you go through this, which could take a couple of days depending on how fast the seller is, the result will be you sending back the item for a full refund.  You will be out your shipping costs to send back to the seller, but better that then being stuck with the fake item!

Ryan, I will offer you an examination letter for no charge. Just send the item for examination and I will issue you a P.A.A.S. letter explaining our findings.

I hope that will help you..

Ryan, you may need to wait a couple of days to escalate the claim, sometimes eBay have made me wait. When you go into the resolution centre and click into the claim it should somewhere offer you the chance to escalate the claim. You need no letter or anything else to do this and the seller is trying to scare you to drop the claim. If you need any help just let me know

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service