We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi Guys

Would welcome some feedback on this signed item, if you would, many thanks in advance for your time and expertise on this matter. looks to be signed in 1955 to me.

Tags: Elvis, Presley

Views: 538

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not sure that is authentic. I wouldn't't have thought Elvis would have inscribed a song title even then. It looks larger signature than Elvis was signing in the late '50's.

Thanks Richard for your feedback, must admit never seen a signed item with this statement, also "That's all Right" came out in 1954 and I think this was signed in 1955 

I have never seen Elvis write a song title down like that.  The photo itself is pretty rare..  Sun Promo photo.  I would pay and get Roger Epperson's opinion on it.

Keep us posted on it please.. 

Mark

Hi Mark

I have quite an extensive catalogue on his signature ranging from 1953 to 1977, I agree, the quote is strange, I have just acquired it, and waiting for the LOA from the successful individual who got the signature in 1955, she got one for herself and one for her brother in law, I have studied this item, I am of the opinion it is ok, however, I have gone for Roger Epperson opinion as well, waiting for his feedback, Mark, you have my word, will keep you up to speed, many thanks for your feedback and time bud, all the very best

Very very cool piece.  Love the promo photo.  Great purchase!

Mark

Its genuine.

Many thanks Aleksi, for your time, very grateful Buddy

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service