Hi there fellow ELP fans, ( all four of us) or anyone who knows of these autographs and site they are offered for sale on, any input would be greatly appreciated as I am looking for a signed version of this cover, thanks.

https://autographedrecords.com/products/emerson-lake-palmer-elp-ban...

Views: 215

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't you post this before?

This set gives me the heeby  jeebies

Me no likey for several reasons. So many atypical forms here 

I may have posted before not sure but thought it was a new find, I didn't like the Emerson very much. WI'll keep looking, thanks for advice.

Hi David,

My ELP page may be of some assistance. Please be mindful of the dates signed.  I got Greg back in 1994ish.....

http://rockandrollcollection.com/elp/

Thanks stephen I will do just that.

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service