We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi guys
New to this site. I have a few autographs of eminem that are genuine. Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a signed photograph from 8 mile with "slim shady" and Britney murphy signatures. Or could tell me the value. I know eminem doesnt sign slim shady anymore so this is quite old.

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you mind posting a picture Julie

I second the request for a photo of it signature size placement boldness all effects value. If it looks good I would be interested in it

How do you post a picture or does it have to be in a new post?
I posted one in the photos section

Did you obtain these yourself in person? Because I see a few issues. 

http://live.autographmagazine.com/photo/eminem-britney-murphy-8mile...

What is the issues? No I did not but it has a COA and I know that doesn't mean nothing but i've a few ones with proof and that is a genuine signature for both.

COA's and Proof shots can easily be faked with little photoshop knowledge. I have seen guitars photoshopped into "proof" shots which where not there. Who is the COA from and what "proof" have you seen?

If me I wouldn't buy that one as it seems to have a few features I am not comfortable with. 

The proof ones are the ones that have came from shady records limited edition artworks. Im not home but ill take it apart and check the certificate later.

I am confused, whats the proof with this one here?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service