We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

i got me this jim morrison signature yesterday ,so glad i got it now i have two a jmorrison and a full name ,feel free to comment what you think of it .

Views: 4202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to know why RR has put a pre auction estimate of 12K on a cut piece?     Anyone?     Anyone?     Bueller? 

They are so off with their pre auction est.
They way I see it...if a signed check is worth 5-6k or so right now,I would put that cut sheet at no more than 3-4k tops imo.
Jack told me theres about 39 jim cheques in the hands of collectors. If i remember correctly, that makes up a large percentage of the 100 plus morrison sigs in existence. Really rare.
I actually have 32 authentic checks in my exemplar files. Jack...
Haki i bet you a beer that the cut fetches more than 4k.
You're probably right.the only rea son I think you are is because lately I don't think there has been a lot of Morrison sigs on the market.I think everybody is starting to hold onto them.that being said it might go for more than its worth.
But I will take that bet just for the hell of it.

Well, as long as you're giving out free beers Paul. H. I want in on that bet!...

That's why I said I will go for more because the demand is greater than product.

Jacks in on my bet.

Then again I might be looking at this the wrong way.let me correct myself,if it goes for more,that doesn't mean someone spent more than they should have,that actually means it sold for the current market price,so being that we both own Morrison sigs,we want it to go for a crazy price.
Finally....the bet is also on with ya Jack!!!

Good question, I pay more than I should at times, but there is a difference from being totally burnt or just paying a little extra to aquire the piece.

The more someone overpays for a Morrison sig, the happier i am. I hope RR is right and it does go for $12K. Plus, me and Paulie get a free beer!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service