We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does ny one else collect or have any game worn signed shoes?

Views: 1841

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I played high school basketball, and as a writer for Autograph Magazine, and movie critic in San Diego on Fox 5 News, I will gladly give anybody, FOR FREE, a pair of my sneakers, autographed. They are red and white reboks, and I was going to get rid of them. THey're in good shape still, but the tread on the bottom is worn.

I'll autograph one shoe, and write a personal message to you on the other.

You pay postage, and they're yours!

Josh Board
Man I would love to add them to my collection but I an running out of room lol
That's funny.

Yeah, that's one thing I stopped getting "items" signed, because they take up so much space.
i have a pair of original jordan game worn shoes without the autograph. i inherited these from my boss after he passe away. he bought the shoes at a charity golf scamble around 1990 but jordan never showed to sign them so he passed them on. ive had them for about 20 years and never thought anything of them but now id like to figure a value. i cant find the paper work from the auction in his belongings so im at a real disadvantage. they do have the ankle strap. can anyone help or any advice
Attachments: No photo uploads here
They look great, can you take a picture of the inside markings on the shoe?

it would be hard to prove they are game worn without the autograph or auction paper work
but the Jordan shoes are still very rare and worth money just the way they are
All the lettering is still there but I will add pics. How much think there worth as-is. I'm thinking of selling.
I just bought Yaz's game used cleats from Auction. Love em
Ive got about 20-25 pair of UNCPEs some signed/game worn/and some new in box

The rarest i have is the silver jordan 2k10s unc wore in their 100th anniversary game and theyre signed by the player that wore them not a bench warmer...

Ive also got some unc 15SEs signed by the 09 championship team

And a pair of the uncpe 22s signed by the player.

Theres a couple things i noticed on some replies about the aj 11s. If im not mistaken the only game mj wore the columbias in was the 96 all star game, they were a close match to the uniforms that year. I dont know what the poster meant by "bulls letter" tho.

Also for the people unsure about how to find out if a pair is a real player exclusive heres a couple ways

Pro game shoes tend to have something about the player if its a all star level player. A nickname/number something like that
The others typically are unreleased colors 
The inside tab on nike/jordan PEs will have "sample" on it possibly with a name/team info
If its a size 16 chances are it could be real. 16 is only made thru special orders
there should never be dirt on the bottom and most players use sole inserts to help with their feet so 90% of PEs dont have one if it was worn in game bc if it even had one in it they trash em

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service