We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hello all

I have this signed photo of General Douglas Macarthur , size 8 by 10 , inscribed Toykyo 1948

The autograph is framed in UV glass and acid free paper matting.. I was curious what this may be worth ? It doesn't have papers yet but it will very soon , so please just assume it as already authenticated. I would maybe interested in trading it however, I'd hate to trade it and find I have been taken advatnage of.. The autograph is much cleaer then the photo shows it, sorry , just hard to take pics with the glass there. I know Macarthur isn't really the holy grail of autographs however , I know it is unqiue by the fact it has a date and place on it written by him...only 3 years after ww2 , must have been when he was in Occupied Japan...

So...what do you think value wise? Thanks! If anyone is interested in it , maybe I can try better photos and we can discuss a trade!!

Tags: 1948, Douglas, Historic, Japan, Macarthur, Rare, Two, War, World

Views: 495

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You may want to post better, clearer pictures if you want to get replies from folks on here.  Just saying...because the two you posted are really hard to see.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service