Is anybody able to advise if this is authentic.

Views: 1320

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the ones from the in-person 100% ones w/o any questions are double that price from coolwater..  his star war ones are into the thousands from his private signings.

Ed - was looking for some intell on Ford and came across this thread again.  what was the result of the analysis on the Harrison Ford, who is this supplier we speak of and how could it have gotten by the "balance & checks" or are there any other than caveat emptor even in the UACCs

I would also like to state that I do NOT under ANY circumstances buy from just anyone. I currently only use 3 wholesale sources. One of which supplies hiugher UACC dealers than myself. This particular item did come from one of them, but through a different source. Hence my pulling it until further looking into it. Any dealer can make a mistake and something gets slipped by. What SHOULD seperate the good from the bad dealers is the one who is willing to remove and eat a loss, value his customers, and listen to the words of other well known people in the industry and make the neccessary steps it takes to correct  mistakes and problems without arguement or giving customers a hard time. As some other dealers may do and get VERY defensive.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service