We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

is this real im sure it is.

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heres more.a professional looked at it and said everything looks right so i should have it authenticated for the value to go up.

forget it had it checked out what you say is crap is real in fact so your saying harrison ford auto is crap.nice guy you are for the lousy advice i asked for.it is his first name and it is real so thanks for your lousy input.got this from john brennan.

WTH! You came here asking for help on your autograph and you can't accept the opinion given that this is a piece of crap. What the hell is wrong with you??

it looks more like Henry Ford

here is an authentic Ford...  followed by a non authentic one.  If this is authentic I'd like to hear from who and where it was obtained as it is a really big stretch imo but with rugged signature anything is possible.  Also, if you were sure, why did you post to begin with?  In future, if a long time member asks for a clearer picture then try and accomodate it rather than get into a Pi$$ing contest.  If you can't deliver just say so!

you also commented on another thread (below) so do elaborate on the expert who claims it looks right but needs an "authentication" company?

Permalink Reply by soth33 on Monday

had an expert look at it he says everything looks right but i should have it looked at by a authentication company

Dear DB,

I've just posted a couple of autographed photos: Ozzy Osbourne and Emerson. Lake & Palmer. When you get a chance could you take a look and tell me what you think ? Thanks in advance, Dmitri.

To be honest, I have seen worse authentic yet rushed scribbles from Harrison. I can't see a lot of detail in this photo though, so I won't give an opinion. Even if it is authentic, it isn't an item I would cherish unless I got it myself. There are hundreds of beautifully signed Harrison Ford signed photos on the market. If you are diligent, you can find them for under $200. Harrison's autograph will always demand high prices. No matter how much he signs, the demand is ultra high.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service