We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Any thoughts would be appreciated on these sigs from an ebay auction ive been watching. DIsclamer in the ad is...

**NOTE**: I PURCHASED THIS ITEM FROM A MUTUAL COLLECTOR, AUTOGRAPHED ON THE FRONT COVER BY JIMI HENDRIX, MITCH MITCHELL AND NOEL REDDING . I HAVE NO IDEA IF THE AUTOGRAPHS ARE AUTHENTIC OR NOT.

Tags: Experience, Hendrix, Mitch, Mitchell, Noel, Redding

Views: 2790

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Chris,

Perhaps you will understand after you witness the following images deleted from this website. You will have to question why they are deleted. 

You will have to ask yourself why the collage Chris Sink was referring to earlier in this thread was deleted.

Why are they being deleted?

Hopefully it won't take you too long to figure things out!

Be your own man...

Trust yourself.

I can answer that since i am him. They were deleted b/c its some of the poison you were spreading. Your banned form this site grant and you always will be. Right now your new name is being banned. the reason your collages were deleted is b/c when you were booted Steve clearly explained to you that your "studies" would not be used. But if you were interested in telling Chris the truth, you would have mentioned that, b/c you already know why they were deleted.

While your at it, can you explain the bad Hendrix sigs you have been selling? Quick, your time left on this site is almost over.............again!

Display the "bad sigs" and explain exactly how you know they are "bad"

and let's debate face to face.

little man!

Here is what is going on Chris,

A delusional fool by the name of Grant VanderSleet (or Vanderhoven as he used to call himself) was kicked off of this site for basically trolling and trying to stir trouble by calling out Roger Epperson. Roger by the way, being so superior to Grant when it comes to autograph knowledge, that its not even funny, blew Grant out of the water with his foolish claims.

Grant created this huge Hendrix study, and through it he tried to school Roger on both Hendrix, and later Elvis. However Roger proved him to be what he is, a troll. Roger proved that Grant had no clue about Elvis sigs, and also showed in a later thread that Grant was actually selling bad Hendrix items. IN other words, Grant tried to take on a fish the size of a whale and lost miserably. His posts on this site were filth and most were limericks or stupid puns with no knowledge embedded. He deliberately tonted many members on this site and was warned repeatedly. Eventually Steve booted him b/c of his horrendous behavior and the lack of any contribution really at all.

Since then he has been coming back, like a moth to flame, to try and post on this site. Roger was right, he cant stand it! He cant keep away like a normal person. He constantly makes up fake names and creeps back into Hendrix and Elvis threads every few months. It looks like he now is using Line and Sinker, Oliver Davis, and potentially masked man as his names. And of course he is still trying to defame Roger Epperson and STeve C.

Not to mention, that as soon as he was booted from this site, he immediately went to Autograph News Live, the trashiest spam site on the net, and ranted about this site and Roger and STeve. ANL and AA are the 2 sites that the forgery industry is best friends with, they slander anyone who makes it hard to sell fakes. And grant became very popular there.

Now he is back, trying to cause trouble. What he is actually doing in this thread is posting a whole bunch of Hendrix examples. Some are fake, maybe some real, and probably some by his own hand. He wants the experts to opine so that if they get it wrong, he can spam it across the net, and try and somehow use that against them. He also is not just targeting experts, but general members. If the members get it wrong, he can spam about how uneducated this site is. This is why hardly anyone has commented about his Hendrix examples he has posted. He is playing a game that he has played on here before, and no one is giving him any time of day. 

All his accounts will soon be banned, but it wont be long before hes back with another. Just ignore him Chris, he is nothing more than a troll.

Please,

Don't fall for this.

Truth does not need to be deleted. It can be honestly examined.

Yes Oliver......cough cough.........grant vandersleet aka grant vanderhoven. Chris if your interested, type in grant vanderhoven into the search box. Search the forum and you will see that what i just said is 100 percent correct. You will see Steve telling Grant at the time he was booted, that his signature studies would not be used in any form. Why? B/c Steve said it wont be fair to you. He actually tried to do something nice for you.

But please explain Grant,

why do you keep coming back to this site? What is your obsession? You were banned numerous times and yet you crawl back from your whole every few months? You do realize how pathetic that is dont you. But knowing your past, it doesnt surprise me.

I just hope Roger comes here before you are banned again, and makes you look like a big fool, just like last time and the time before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Chris, Roger you are correct.

For any adult to spend any time at this site, is frankly, an embarrassment!

Thanks Carl for clarifying things, I am interested in purchasing a Hendrix, this discussion has been very eye opening to say the least

It was a concern due to the fact I had purchased items from Roger Epperson back in 1996 and to be honest have no idea as to what reputable dealers are in the US, my want list is a short one, unfortunately it is an expensive one...I am in the process of selling items I never wanted to sell to generate funds for  one on that list.....and Roger has one...but when I began reading this, to be honest it freaked me out as to whether I should just settle for a nice photocopy..lol!!

Just save your money and LISTEN TO THE MUSIC!

Collecting autographs has got to be one of the most juvenile activities that any 40, 50, or 60 year old Man could ever be involved in.

This is the bottom line.

You should be out there reaching for your own star!

The entire concept is a joke.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service