We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi friends! what do you think about this seller:alltimegreatauthentics?

First of all I want to apollogies because of my english. Im from Spain I have recently bought an autograph from this ebay-seller (i found this forum later...)

Thank you for reading.

Views: 941

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,

I actually run "Alltimegreatauthentics" with my brother and everything we sell is 100% authentic. If you have any specific questions about an item feel free to email me at alltimegreatitems@gmail.com!

Yeah it was rather unfortunate how blotchy and scrunched together the comic came out, unfortunately at the convention I thought it would look nicer if he signed it with a thick blue sharpie instead of a normal one. My thinking was that if he had a bigger marker maybe he would sign a larger signature. This was obviously not the case lol.

What exactly does your proof shot prove? That someone took a picture of Stan somewhere ? Because it dont prove a thing about those graphs. 

In reality, 99% of proof shots prove nothing. The 1% exception is when you can actually see the item being signed that is for sale. It is quite hard to make this happen so this was the best I could do on this occasion. I understand how 'proof' shots don't always prove an item is authentic but in certain cases  I think it adds a certain level of validity to the seller and their products overall.

I would have to agree with you on that. When I noticed it didn't come out as well as I would have liked I thought about making a comment to the people running his line but I decided that I would cut the 91 year old man a break lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service