We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Honus Wagner - Worth spending $150 for JSA to authenticate?

Any insight would be greatle appreciated!

Views: 308

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're flipping it, it depends on your margins. If it was passed down to you and you don't really have anything invested in it, I'd have it authenticated.

Thanks for the reply! I found this in an autograph scrap book at an estate sale and purchased the book for next to nothing.  I will most likely be selling the Wagner (I have no interest in his auto) but will be keeping several others. Thanks again for the reply!

this does not look like any Wagner signatures I have seen.

I was on my phone so I didnt see a picture but I've seen similar Honus, at least in style. I can't vouch for authenticity.

It looks like possibly a late in life signature. His autograph was very shaky in his later years but this one looks like some authenticated ones I have seen but there is certainly no guarantee it will pass a 3rd party service.

What do you want for it as is?

Thanks for the info! I appreciate the offer but I am still unsure if I will keep, sell or trade it.  I have not even looked into how much these go for. Would have an idea base on being certified and a price possibly as-is? Thanks again!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service