We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Everyone is after a piece of Cobain, here are a number of items that have sold on ebay recently all have been Kurt's own personal belongings.

The cassette sold for over 3k us and the vhs tapes around 2k guitar pick 1000.

The vhs tapes are suppose to be in Kurt's handwriting although the date is around the wrong way for an American. The cassette is suppose to have recordings of Cobain on it. The guitar pick is meant to be used at Mtv 93 concert.

How on earth are you suppose to authenticate these items?

Views: 5068

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are from a seller Rolf ramsier who also has a set of drum sticks on ebay signed at the same gig along with these that have been sold. Usually you find multiple items signed from people when they had them signed. Bjarne a member would be one example who owns 2 signed cds in person.

See the loop r to t kinda like photo.

okay, Yeah, I see what you are saying there. Still, looking at the example on the promo photo and comparing to the example above, the promo photo looks bad to me. The Krist looks bad too.

Whats strange is the modern Grohl auto on the promo photo looks like it could be good. It might be a case where Grohl signed it recently and the other signatures were forged. That happens more than people think. People will get one or two members to sign something and then forge the ones they can't get.

I think the photos bad myself. The community here is a great way to sort out these items.

Fake cobains, from ebay seller blakovski with long winded I was there backstage crap. The second mag sold for 670 gbp and the photos are out of focus. Run people run.

Ebay seller jamrspq has listed their third guitar pick claiming to be Kurts.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service