We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Could any of you that have been in the autograph game for some time, give your opinions if this is a legit Ted Williams auto? Also, after reading some of the earlier most of you don't value third party authenticators, which I'm skeptical of as well. If you were to try to validate an autograph who would you send it to and why?

Thanks in advance!!

Views: 199

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PSA and JSA are both fairly reliable when it comes to Ted Williams. As for this signature, I have not seen many on uniforms so that may explain part of my concern but it just does not look correct.  the fluidity is lacking.  but that may be because if the material, I don't know.  but I would be concerned with this one.

i dont think its forged. just something about it doesnt look like a typical Ted Williams. Most of his autographs are pretty consistent much like Dimaggio. im no pro but my opinion is it is not authentic!

I'm with Terrier on this one, it looks very carefully "drawn" IMO. Teds usually look a little sloppier.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service