We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

There's been mixed opinions concerning this John Lennon autograph from 1963.

Roger Epperson has said "he thinks it's fine" via his quick opinion... 

Picture has been uploaded with also the added letter from the lady who has stated she obtained it. 

Looking for some extra help from members on here if possible, thanks :) 

Views: 3352

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mr Mehl

Outside of the Beatles, how long have you been authenticating other signatures? And who would they include? And where in the world are you considered a reliable source? 

You have to start answering some basic questions at some point for us to believe in you. Otherwise your just another unsubstantiated opinion. 

Right now I would buy any Bowie or Morrison based on the reliable sources here, but I wouldn't buy anything you deem Legit. See my point? When it comes down to cash on the table, it matters a lot. 

Hi, In my humble opinion I would say not genuine. 1963 example as my profile pic, and below. both obtained in Worcester. Compare the 'love from' as well! It looks to neat and precise. Lennon's signature mostly seems to be rushed and dare i say scruffy, but saying that I do have a later example obtained at Manchester studios where it is a signature of perfection!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service