We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Here is a pic of a JL signed White Album currently for sale at Special Auction Services Auctioneers in the UK. In their terms they state it is up to the buyer or their agent to satisfy themselves on the authenticity of the autographs they sell. They provide the provenance as supplied by the consignor. No returns accepted. Easy to sell items when you put the onus on the buyer as opposed to: "we only sell autographs that we believe to be 100% genuine. Returns are accepted if the autographs are proven to be not genuine". Why don't these places have terms like that!! Anyway I digress. Opinions on this one. The Lennon looks off to me.

Views: 720

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks I guess I'm just tired of these places knowingly ripping people off.

My Pleasure...

With prices for Beatles autographs and Beatles memorabilia fetching high and record prices

at auction, it's gonna happen. We tell people all the time that you've got to do your homework...and buy from a reputable seller...dealer...or auction house. Forgeries are rampart...along with Babe Ruth & Elvis.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service