We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

What I like to call a John Lennon "two tone" autograph.Signed by Lennon on a pink page from an autograph book in Hanley England on May 19, 1963 while The Beatles were on tour with Roy Orbison. John started with a blue pen...it ran out of ink...and he finished it in red. Comes with a COA from Tracks. US customers only!!!

Views: 455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has the Lennon prices appreciated since you bought these Jim?

The answer is yes Mr. Bell...they have gone up quite nicely as I'm sure you are aware...as is most everybody on this site...good Beatles memorabilia and autographs have proven to be a good investment!!!

Definitely dont hear that often except for pehaps space exploration graphs.

Jim, for eg if i bought this of you how long would one have to hold onto it before it would appreciate in value?

The Beatles autographs/memorabilia market is doing fine....best selling items--autographs....handwritten material...personally owned items...owned and worn clothing...concert items...etc. Look at the success of the Ringo auction at Julien's in Dec.2015...they made close to $12,000,000...Some of the most expensive pieces of memorabilia belong to John Lennon...as has been said by many collectors...if you have something that was signed...touched ..owned...used...or worn by The Beatles....you'll do OK...

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service