We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

If we look from investment perspective what do you guys say?

Is there any demand for his autographs?

Views: 654

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I personally think that his autograph is undervalued right now but I don't see that changing any time soon. You can purchase readily an authentic signed photo or album with premium certification for $300 or less.  With that said, if you already have quality autographs from Cash i'd personally put them out there at a higher than average premium.   For whatever reason the market is not where it should be in regards to his pricing and hopefully that will change when more of these forgers come to light and justice puts the convicts flooding the market with forgeries behind bars where they belong.

Michael Kasmar

Director of Autograph Pros "Charity Works" Division

Autograph Pros, LLC is the 2011 UACC Autograph Dealer Of The Year

http://www.AutographPros.com | SALES@autographpros.com

UACC Registered Dealer #237 | Accredited Better Business Bureau Member with Lifetime A+ Rating

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND BE ENTERED TO WIN A FREE AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Autograph-Pros/132715813417963

Thanks for the advice :-)

The demand has always been steady. The fact that there are fewer authentic examples in the market than 1st thought is a major factor as well.  No matter the price, Johnny Cash's autograph is one that any serious collector should own.

No matter the price, Johnny Cash's autograph is one that any serious collector should own.

+100000000  I agree on that

I do think his autograph should probably be worth more. He signed a lot of material and that may contribute to the relatively low price. As we become further and further removed from his passing and secretarials become more and more exposed, his signature will probably rise. Personally, I think it should probably be closer to the prices that Frank Sinatra pieces demand.

Hi, Since there are 2 discussions going on about Cash signatures, I will ask the same quesiton here....any opinions on this PSA/DNA certified Cash signature I just bought?

Thanks

Attachments: No photo uploads here

The scans are too small.

When the item arrives, I'll scan it and post better images. Thanks.

This is a bigger picture from the actual eBay listing. It's been listed forever at higher prices.

It doesn't look like the secretarials Roger Epperson posted which PSA doesn't catch. Given the strangeness of the item it's on, the PSA authentication and not being one of the secretarials Roger Epperson posted, I assume it's probably good.

I liked this item which sold. http://www.ebay.com/itm/JOHNNY-CASH-Bird-FOLSOM-PRISION-Custom-Sign...

I think the seller probably would have taken $175. It's just too big. 25x29 is a lot of wall space.

I like it

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service