We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

This kiss music from the elder signed album is on ebay its signed by paul,gene,eric and ace.

Views: 393

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is bad, really bad. The only one that looks good is the Stanley, and that has its problems.

T.A.E.

I have never seen Ace sign anything like that.... i wonder if it was signed by 3 an someone added the

Ace...

Do you think the others on it are good then.

The Paul looks great to me, Gene and Eric look good, but when 1 is not right it just throws

off the whole item. I would never be happy with it.

I think as some suggest here, three are real, the Ace is a fake.

Ace at this time was pretty much out of it and all the autographs I have seen from this period are very rushed. I have two signed Elder albums (will try and find, scan and post here),one is a good clear autograph, one is messy.

I think the Paul and Gene are good, Gene looks ok, but worry about the final S in Simmons. He doesn't really make it bigger that the other letter or as elaborate.

It all depends on how much is it being offered for. I haven't seem that many fully signed Elder items. As others have mentioned if one is fake, you have to question the rest, but I believe it has been signed by three and somebody though they would get more if they fake the fourth for a bigger price!
The seller was asking for $2500 for it but they stopped the auction early and said it was no longer available.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service