We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I would be grateful for any opinions on this Layne Staley autograph from 1993. It's written on a Dirt tour pass which i believe is authentic. Thank you!

Views: 490

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks a little too clean to be authentic Layne, IMO

Thank you just some dude. I'm guessing that it's harder to tell a real Layne Staley from a fake one as there's not a lot to go on. And who knows what state he may have been in when he signed anything post Facelift. Here's one i found that I think looks similar to mine which is authentic. Being new to this it's hard for me to tell!

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Closer. I know what you mean. Im no expert either. I do have one in my photo album on my page here if its any help. Im quite confident in its authenticity. From what Ive seen and studied, along with the story I got when I purchased it, its real to me :)

Yes your one definitely looks like the real thing. From my limited knowledge his earlier signatures were all one fluid motion (aside from the L) like yours is. From the Dirt era they change a bit and then late examples are just crazy! Mine has lighter pen pressure on the L and then heavier through the AYN. The tour pass that it's on is 100% real which is one of the reasons that this particular autograph seems real to me. Believing it's real may just have to be enough for me!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service