We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys,my friend wants to sell this picture signed by Lennon and Yoko.I told him it was absolutely not real. Then I thought it would post it anyway just to get confirmation from.you guys.

Views: 2840

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Tracks...as I said..and Frank Caiazzo. Those are the 2 dealers that I've purchased most of my stuff from. I used to hang with Paul Wane at the Beatlefests...mostly in New Jersey.Nice guy. Same with Frank.

Both dealers are very successful...

From my perspective it works out cheaper because all the extra fees at auction and i dont have to compete with anyone.

That's true...BUT...if it's a rare one off item...that you REALLY want to add to your collection...and you can afford it...you go for it.

You should have been at Bonhams (last year I think):

https://www.bonhams.com/auctions/22818/lot/205/

Wow ,thats a great price for such a nice.piece.
Roger responded to my friend and said
"This is fine in my opinion,quite nice too.let me know if you want to sell it."
Rogers interested because its a nice one.
Paul, your mate still has his Lennon, Ono calender consigned to fab 4 collectibles, thats a really nice item. But at 11k.
I know,just talked to him a week ago.he said he turned down an offer for 8k.

Are you guys really surprised by the prices paid for Lennon items? I'm not. If you've got something that was signed...written...owned...worn...used...or touched by the man himself,...you're (probably) ..sitting on a small fortune!!! He's one of the most collected men of the 20th century. If you want Lennon stuff...you're going to have to pay for it.  You buy it 'cause you like it...but look at what his stuff goes for at auction. You'll have no problem making a profit. Thoughts???

Sure agree, but i doubt there would be much profit if your just starting out collecting Lennon eg 11k for the callender, there may be a chance you lose money in auction at that price.
Paying 2k for a signed piece of gum wrap is a bit of a questionable item to buy signed by lennon.
If you started your collection 20 years back, your laughing.

Yup...I've been collecting seriously for 31 years...Beatles...and lots of Lennon.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service