We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello Community,

I recently made a purchase for a Linkin Park autograph set. One set was on their Hybrid album and the other set was on a stage used drum stick. The seller said the drumstick was caught during a 2004 performance and signed in 2007 along with the cd. Does anyone have any input or knowledge on this bands signatures. Do the ones in the auction I won look genuine or fake? I have attached the link below. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Linkin-Park-Signed-Chester-Bennington-Signd...

Tags: Autograph, Bennington, Cd, Chester, Drum, Linkin, Park, Signed, stick

Views: 533

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definitely fake the lp. i met them and have many items in my collection because they are my favorite band ever. not even close . sorry. hope you didnt buy. its ashame so many scams out there

I did purchase the set and still have to send it in to a third party authentication. I'll see what they say as still have the sellers information. Thanks for your opinion/Input =D

My pleasure. Any word back yet pal?

The seller posted tickets as evidence that the poster and the drumstick were legit? The tickets are in the lawn. That’s a pretty far throw for a drumstick. Just saying......

I haven't sent it in yet but I did track down the original Ebay Seller I bought it from just in case

Good for you buddy! I hate to see people get screwed when they work hard for their money. They wreck the hobby for us lovers of autograph collecting. Please keep ya posted. We autograph collectors have to stick together to keep the hobby alive!!!!

"Hey David, You showed me my group I want to date forever now's Brandon Lee's" Thanks for watching us," written for me, so you wanted my opinions of Linkin Park's In The End song. They talk about the one to save everyone at The Matrix series…"

u ever get your money bACK BUD? 

No. Unfortunately it was bought through eBay and the time frame was a while ago. I have to go back to the auction listing

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service