We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello all! I am looking for a 500 home run autographed baseball with space on it. When I say space on it I want to use the ball as a hobby and try and collect as many new signatures as I can on it. A typical 11 signature ball with 2 on the sweet spot and 2 panels of 4 and one panel with one on at least a semi white ball is exactly what I'm looking for. I seen some in the past on Ebay but none lately. If anyone has one or knows were I can get on I would greatly appreciate hearing about it. Thanks, Robert

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Funny you posted this ball. I was gonna go for the autction that the seller ended early. I even wasted $10 on a psa/dna quick opinon before he ended it early. What a dope that guy was. He listed the ball for $550 buy it now originaly and when it sold right away he wanted more money from the buyer. It is a very clean ball but I'm gonna wait a bit and see if any 4 panel signed balls show up. Thanks for replying though.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service