We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi guys,

Looking to get my first autographed piece and am having a pretty hard time finding what seems to be a legitimate article.

Starting off by going through eBay which has taught me who to avoid and what most of the signatures actually look like of the players by way of comparing so many dodgy copies to the real thing.

Came across this jersey: http://www.sportsmemorabilia.com/sports-products/2012-13-manchester...

Seems to be the most legit jersey (if not most pricey as well) I can find at the moment (by all means if you know of any others for sales, let me know!) but was hoping someone else with a keener/trained eye might be able to give it a look over for me?

Thanks!

Tags: 2012, 2013, manchester, united

Views: 755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

bit pricey that look around uk ebay , couple legit companys ,upnorth memrobila, a1sports memrobila , have to say dont look great signed in silver

Thanks Alan for the reply - any idea what the going price should be around?

£250 upwards about the average just had a look around and theres a few dogey ones on ebay i would wait awhile prices will go down if the dealers cant shift them in the summer

That shirt is fake,a van persie signed shirt costs £200 so a fully signed shirt thats real would be at least £1000.

Jersey looks penned by the same person/machine and is not authentic. I recommend going to http://www.icons.com/ , they are FIFA and UEFA licensed to sell football memorabilia.

uk based alastair? yep , glad someone else said it was fake

Not hard to know its fake at that price Alan,im a man utd fan and have a ryan giggs shirt that cost me £250.

What a mine field!

Kind of disheartening to be honest...

Based on Alan's recommendation, Upnorth have one for sale - seems more realistically priced as well. Can i get your views on: http://upnorthmemorabilia.com/manchester-united-squad-signed-x24-fr...

I dont know anything about that company but my advice would be to buy from icons or A1 sporting memorabilia.

Icons is solid,sort of like upper deck auth. They dont do team signed shirts though. I dont like the orig signed shirt posted ,beware there are a lot of united team signed shirts out there and most are forged. Dont despair ,save money and wait. United is my fav team also,I got a signed shirt without rooney and bought a rooney from icons.In the us they can be cheaper on their ebay store. They just had another signing with ronaldo and should have his new stuff up soon. I wouldnt get a messi or ronaldo sig anywhere else.

that shirt is solid from up north even though a bit pricy,, think he got that from the club hes based in manchester and thers nothing wrong with the other 2 companys you ca n sometimes pick a framed rooney for as little as £85  on auction with a1

I wouldnt take a rooney signed shirt if you paid me.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service