We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Fhgv

Views: 2149

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The OP says it has a numbered sticker from Field of Dreams...not Tristar.  Every tristar item I own has a numbered hologram, with 7 digits.  The number provided in OP is only 6 (unless it's a typo).   

TRISTAR Authentic Autograph Record

The number you have entered is not on file.
Please reenter your number or try again later.

Your right. Read it to fast. Thanks David.

No prob...anything not UDA with Jordan is a bit fishy to start...

misleading the autograph owner?  all day long?  then why did you bother coming on here and asking for an opinion that you obviously do not want to hear?

I will not make a forger's handbook. But I will say this.

Besides the autograph looking slightly off the lack of a UD hologram is confusing and alarming. Did Field of Dreams somehow bypass a multimillion dollar deal Jordan has with upper deck for this signing? Isfield of dreams now stickering IP autographs?

I can tell you 100% I have seen very bad forgeries (this isnt one but its not right) with Field of dreams paper COAS and a few with holograms. 

And in the future if several people say they don't like something maybe its not a chain reaction yet a normal reaction to spotting inconsistencies. 

So your telling me unless it has a upper deck authentication it's not authentic. Someone with the lowest knowledge and experience would know that. So you guys only give a personal opinions or should I say accurate opinions on upper deck Michael Jordan autographs

I hate when people do this crap. "Oh, you say it's a forgery. Now I want you to explain in detail why you think so" 

this is the jersey i have it comes with the same certificate as the 24 x 36. the jersey is size 52 i believe 

Show the uda sticker. It is normally under the signature. This Jordan does look strange.
No they saying any store signed stuff such as Tristar...etc after that is fake.

If you bought that photo you were ripped off. If these have stickers why are you intentionally taking pics without showing them? Why not post the stickers and COAs and stop acting shady?

Your profile claims your a professional and advanced collector. How do you become one of those?

Both Jordan's are trash

Dom your telling me the Jordan jersey is fake as well

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service