We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hery everyone,

Recently obtained this and am looking for opinions. With the $100 submission fee to both JSA and PSA I'm leary to just throw something out there that so widely faked.

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Andy

Views: 815

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I guess my question lies in that, if it was yours, would you feel comfortable enough to submit to PSA knowing that that basketball passed?

I don't think psa would pass it
I dont even think jsa would pass it - I think they made a mistake with the ball

Andy I'd do a PSA/DNA quick opinion for $10 before I spent $100 + shipping to send it in. 

Is there a way to do a quickopinion outside eBay? I have an eBay account and could set up a listing to run it through but if it's not genuine I didn't know if they do somethign to your eBay account. I've heard of people's accounts getting locked temporarily for questionable authenticity.

Nah just put it up as a fixed listing with a BIN of $2,000 or something ridiculous so no one buys it, then get the quick opinion that way. Once you get your answer just yank the auction. Usually only takes a few hours.

Here's some coaches corner MJ items with autos done by the same forger
If you comb through them and these ones already on here you'll see the common factors

Those are horrible lol

Exactly
Can you see the common themes though? The "Jordan's" the "m" the "ichael"
Pretty much the whole thing lol
Here's just a few things lol
Also if you tilt the magazine image to the same slant as the ball that might help see the comparisons

Ok, just did the quick opinion and I'll post what it comes back as but I think we all know what it will. I think everyone is pretty sure it's a fake and it's just a matter of whether or not they do also...

Any word?

Not yet. Then again I guess I exited out of my checkout too soon and had to resubmit the order around 9AM this morning. Will keep everyone updated but think we all know the answer that's coming lol

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service