We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hey! I need your help. I found this and i want to buy it, but i'm not sure if it is the real MS signature or a fake one. Is really cheap and i only have one day to buy it, so i need your help. Thanks!

Views: 5308

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here are the REM and Reznor sigs in case their auctions disappear.

I think what we have here is someone who has had access to famous people and has alot of proof pictures b/c of that. It appears though that he has used these pics to try and sell some bad items. The REM are definetly forgeries. The other items are better suited for others who know their sigs. He has alot of Kiss items too.

Trent Reznor:

REM sigs:

Also check out the same Gold Paint Pen used to sign both of these. Someone didnt think to hard when penning these forgeries.

Also check these out. Maybe he just handed the same gold paint pen to alot of celebs, do you think they look like the same gold pen in each case? The Trent Reznor and REM sigs definetly do.

Anybody dumb enough to buy this JUNK is probably very thankful that their identity is kept private.

Lol, i like the proof pic on this one. The same generic one of him behind the soundboard. The same pic is used over and over in his auctions.

Wow these are bad forgeries. I mean it really is case closed at this point.

Look at the same gold paint pen being used again. just like in the REM forgeries, the Reznor, and now the  Aerosmith. He must not have thought that far ahead. I almost hate to list this as he will now change it up in future forgeries. But it will still be obvious. Bad forgeries Joey, bad forgeries.

Now check out this Kansas signed item he has up. Notice the sig on the left side of the album running vertical. The first name in that signature begins with a B. Compare that to the B in Brad whitford of Aerosmith. The same person penned those. 

Update:

While looking around on ebay i noticed an ebay seller selling an Aerosmith autographed LP that looked like it was signed in the same pen and style as the forger that is forging the items above. The description states he won it from a guy on ebay who had lots of proof pics about a year ago. So im pretty confident this is the same guy. This guys auctions dont seem to reflect he is selling autographs, so i think he bought this item from Joey Myers and he now is selling it for whatever reason. In any event i am almost positive that this item came from Joey as well. What do you think:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aerosmith-Classics-Live-LP-Signed-Autograph...

These look like the exact same style as the Aero forgeries being offered form Joey:

Compare the below with the forgery Joey Myers is offering:

LOL, yep. Looks like it. Buyer bought into the BS.

Yep Rick, another victim of Joey Myers. But remember Joey works for the industry and is in "the know". Not only that but he works for a company that doesnt exist yet and he has a great myspace page called spaghetti. If that doesnt add credibility to his story nothing will. Right?

classics  album  FOR SALE!   come get one... :)

Hello guys

Im gonna say my opinion in a British way.. this is an Authentic signature

I mean it guys...........

Its Authentic, its a fine example of a guy called Michael Shite !

Plus as a value I would probably say this is worth his surname too

Utter Rubbish ...Crap or as you Americans say Garbage

Anyone who beleives his fairy tale needs to seek help from a Doctor

Steve C, get this guy off this site please

What are the opinions on his Kiss items????????????. They are going for cheap:

Good job sniffing this one out. Just another run-of-the-mill assembly line forger with everything done in the same pen by the same hand, "proof" pictures that prove absolutely nothing, and private feedback to try and hide the fact they sell the same "rare" items over and over and over. Further cemented by one of the more laughable "he doth protest too much" tantrums I've seen in a while.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service