We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Michael Jackson signed items / drawings from maria_butterfly0152 and wide_savannah

Sellers maria_butterfly0152 and  wide_savannah have been offering MJ signed items and drawings for some years now.  To date, their offerings have been included in other threads eg the 'Michael Jackson Historic Drawings' thread, but it may be more helpful to have a dedicated thread, so I'm going back to some earlier items which I started noting from late 2014: 

Views: 2336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wide_savannah Feb 2018:

wide_savannah March 2018:

whats your opinion on these graphs? 

Wrong item

And this also wide_savannah Jan 18:

and wide_savannah from July 18:

Since 2016 (when I started my collection of Michael Jackson autographs), I saw all these items on sale on ebay and I thought that this seller was selling only forgeries.
I changed my mind when I saw the "1987 vintage signed michael jackson studio autograph notes" but I found the price was too high (I'm curious to know how much it has sold).

Despite all these fakes, I took the risk of buying an autograph of wide_savannah because I really think it's authentic and I love this signature.
Here it is :

P.S : Sorry for my english, I'm Frenh

wide-savannah, from Oberhausen, Germany on ebay uk (and in Europe), Signed lined paper, Euros 440 start:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-Autogramm-auf-Zettel-Not...

MICHAEL JACKSON Autogramm auf Zettel/Notizblatt ca. 16,7x12,0 cm * SIGNED AUTO *

Here comes a cross lined note with the approximate dimensions of 16.7 x 12.0 centimeters. This bears an original autographed autograph
- after detailed research and comparisons of the highest probability by Michael Jackson! The sheet was signed with a black felt (quite subtly faded - see photos).

I received it as part of a collection purchase last year and have currently actually in my private collection no proper use or space on the walls for it - for everything else it's just too bad (and admittedly too expensive and precious). At no time did I doubt the authenticity of the present signature - but do not hesitate to take a look for yourself ... Beautiful, clear signature of a true legend.

Condition description:
The paper on which the signature is located, is in principle in perfect condition, only on the right edge of the sheet can be seen the slightly dirty residues when separating the page from the original notebook. But not particularly noticeable and significant.

Group of  wide-savannah on ebay uk, usa and Europe:

Signed photo of MJ in fedora, £380 gbp BIN

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Michael-J-Jackson-signed-autod-matted-ph...

Michael J. Jackson signed auto'd matted photo 27x20cm

Beautiful M. Jackson autographed matted photo measuring 27 x 20 centimetres. Signature lightly faded (pls see pictures!). Genuinely signed, not preprinted.

Have definitely not seen this photograph auto'd so many times out there...
------------------------------------------------------------------
MJ Silver jacket / mask photo, $425 BIN
Michael Jackson Hand-Signed Matted Color Photograph ca. 16x12cm *AUTOGRAPH w/LOA

This fantastic genuinely autographed photograph will have to leave in next days or weeks.... some other stuff is waiting for getting framed, displayed, (re)presented, shown...

It is a matted color photograph measuring (approx) 16.0 x 13.0 centimetres (equal approx 6.3 x 4.7 inches).

Condition:

This photograph is indeed in a very good cmood: Nearly no marks of age/storage etc... Pls see auction images for more details and exact and actual condition.

Provenance/Authentication:

This guaranteed unique and beautiful piece of music history had been sold a couple of years ago (around 2006-08?!) via German online marketplace „Quoka.de“ by its first (&last..) owner ... who claimed that he received this hot hot signature from godfather of music ‚MJJ‘ himself—> In-Person!

It has been genuinely autographed on front side with a blue sharpie pen. Nice BOLD and clear signature!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 Fake MJ signed studio notes, $2199 BIN
1987 Vintage SIGNED Michael Jackson Studio Notes Litho Autograph -- 11x17 inches
Authenticated by Roger Epperson, Frank Garo and more..
This auction is for a R A R E vintage 'MJJ' hand-signed 1987
'Westlake Studios' (Hollywood) musician/recording notes document originally from '87 production and
"Liberian Girl" track recording phase of Michael's #1-Hit
"Liberian Girl"
This studio notes document measures approx 11 x 17 inches.
It is a print/lithograph the original document had been copied and handed out to all involved musicians that came together for the recordings in Westlake Studios, when legendary producer
Mr. Bruce Swedien created a couple Michael's Megahits.
*** SO PLEASE NOTE AGAIN: ***
The notes are printed on this large document - BUT Michael's signature and inscription "Love" had been
HANDWRITTEN (!!!) by MJJ - using graphite/pencil on lower left!

This signature doesn't look authentic to me. She looks slow and shaky (especially Michael, the "i" and after the "h")
I also don't like dark strokes on tall letters like "M", "L", "J" or "N", which are normally fast strokes. They should be more lighter.

On the other hand, I really think this autograph is authentic. We don't find the defaults of the signature above :

What is your opinion about these 2 autographs ?

I think the whole story about 'these sheets were handed out to musicians' etc is wrong. There was no reason to copy these sheets, and if they were copied, they were closely 'guarded', as they were important studio records.  There is no reason that MJ would have wanted them, or needed them.  I can understand MJ signing lyrics, but these technical records are not 'personal' to MJ in the way that lyrics are.  Why would he write 'Love' on a studio technical note.  It makes no sense. Long story short is that some of these original records were sold in 2009-10. None of the originals  were signed.  (I have one.  It is on very distinctive paper).  Someone decided that they could make money by photocopying them and adding MJ signature.  End of story. 

I understand your reasoning.
If you're right, we must recognize that it's a very good forgery.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service