We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 3755

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you are wasting your time. Ebay does NOT care.

Supposedly comes with a copy of a jsa loa from an auction and 200% money back guarantee. I don't know!

This example Looks Beautiful to Me! Start looking "Where" the signature is located as well Ray and that will help. Notice this signature is signed with authority in a PERFECT spot taking up a sweet spot...

Now compare it to the pathetic forgery you showed above that with Mays....The signature doesn't even make it through the sweet spot and is hidden by shadows. Mantle would never sign like that.

Also make mental note***When you see that stupid photo of Mays and "Mickey with the ham hock finger point" run like rabbit with thorn in paw. I have never seen an authentic signature with the "Ham hock finger point" photo. Good Luck!

This is authentic Ray.

Fudd added some good tips as well, sometimes you can tell a forgery just buy looking at where the signature is placed. Mantle was very aware of where to sign. 

Thanks guys! I thought it looked too good to be true and I was thrown off with the space between the I and c. Is a very beautiful signature for sure!

Mickey Mantle ,Joe D -13 Sig Baseball ..I think Genuine?

most of these signatures are forgeries in my opinion.  the dimaggio is awful as is the Mantle.  this belongs in my dog's play toy basket.

I agree with Terrier. Crap fakes IMO. Don Larsen looks like a girl signed it. Joe Torre's sig is uncharacteristically huge. Mantle/DiMaggio/Mattingly/Reggie/Yogi no question crap IMO. 

+1

Yeah that's terrible

Has some fading but I like it. I would like opinions before I pay

Good and nice pose

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service