We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Has anyone ever heard of Team Derek? Supposedly he was an associate of Mead Chasky, and I know Chasky's sports stuff is solid, but I have never heard of Derek.  Anyone have opinions on Chasky's entertainment items?

Here are a bunch of items with Team Derek/Chasky holograms on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Entertainment-Memorabilia-/45100/i.html?ite...

Some look good to me, others I am not familiar with. Thanks!

Views: 7475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Team Derek has a youtube channel with signing videos :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/teamderekgraphs1?feature=watch

I agree with Mike. The proof video ploy is very common these days for forgers. IN the majority of proof videos, the item being signed is not the same one being sold. It just shoes footage of a celebrity signing items. 

I looked over Team Derek's music items when they were first posted and they are no good in my opinion. And i feel very confident of that. 

whats ur background to assume an item is fake? i think you have no clue what you are talking about , those items look fine to me 

Thank you for joining to tell us about this.. Unfortunately having a YouTube channel does not mean anything. If you are in fact the seller, perhaps you can tell us how you get the items and why no one else sells/has heard of these team Derek pieces?

I am aware that having a youtube channel doesnt mean anything, as anyone with an internet connection can have one. As far as I can see the post was about if anyone had ever heard of them. And I know they have a youtube channel with 300+ signing videos and Derek has alot of pictures with celebrities on his Facebook page. Hence, the reply.

I have bought several vinyl records with MD/TD hologram and they check out fine. However I have not bought a signed Elvis record for 500 dollars because of a TD hologram and thought it was a steal. Act stupid, get stupid results.

Don't really see the point of "faking" 10 $ signed records of billy ocean, steve winwood, morris day etc. Which are some of the records I have bought from them for fun.

Nobody in their right mind would buy a complete Beatles signed item unless authenticated by real professionals like PSA.

PSA AUTHENITCATES MORE FORGED ITEMS THEN THEY DO REAL! dont be so gulable to think psa has actual hand writting experts n staff

As far as I have understood, Derek Heidel is an old associate of Mead Chasky and have continued in the business. Its from those old connections and a group of IP autograph collectors the items are being gathered.

If it doesnt pass PSA its a full refund from my seller so its a win win for me :)

derek is a stand up guy ive done buinseness with him many times hes out there everyday getting items done in person 

i personally know derek , he is out there every day collectiong tracking down people and getting things signed! i think its hilarious how people on this who have seen an autograph signed think they are experts! no ones signuture come out the same there are many different variables for instent the person could of been in a bad mood and not wanted to sign and u asked him so many times where he said a forget it and just grabs the item and signs it real quick and gives u a s*** siganture , they could be walking while signing , signing in a crowd with people pushing and shoving , trying to rush so they can sign as many as possible for as many people , or you could of asked for 10 and by the 8th and 9th they are just giving slop! or there autograph has just changed over time moral is because you have seen an item signed 10 years ago when they where sitting down at a desk doesnt mean they all will look exactly the same! derek is a stand up guy!!

If Derek was an associate of Mead, how come Mead doesn't know who he is?  This is a classic example of an ebay seller (jhustle1) selling good items (Mead's) mixed with bad items (Team Derek/TD) to increase their profit.

i am sure it is not called to his face, but when all of the other NYC and Philly guys talk about him his name is always used as "Derek The Forger"..everyone has a nickname in this hobby. His is classic, but I must say, the best is "Little Angus" in Philly. Everyone calls him Little Angus because he is the "best" there is at forging Angus Young autographs and sketches. He is a cockroach as well...D

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service