We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

We now have a Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum where you can post individual discussions of new offerings. It's a big change—and a big improvement. We closed this discussion after 8 years but it will always be available to read. 

The new system has been in place for 2 months now and it's working well.

This video shows you how easy the new forum is to use.

You can follow the forum and be notified of new signings exclusively! And you can enter a musician's name in the forum's search box and find any discussions about them.

Be sure to click the Follow link at the bottom of the list of discussions.

Try it...I think you'll like it.

Steve Cyrkin

Though I recall a member posting a blog asking about this a while ago, I could not relocate it for my purpose in this discussion.

It can be nice when one stumbles upon a musician's shop (via their website), to see that they are selling their autographs. I figured this could grow as a wee database for listing those musicians who partake in this.

I recently recieved a couple press photos signed in ballpoint from John Mayall's website (http://www.johnmayall.com/merch.html). I am also aware that you can purchase signed CDs from Peter Noone of Herman's Hermits(http://peternoone.com/store/). John 5 ( formerly Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie guitarist) sells various items signed, with an option to dedicate.

So, does anyone else know of this being done by other musicians?

Views: 505858

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Im just speaking personally Chris, you ended up with your dinosaur jr from record store uk and they ran out of records for myself. A 3month pre order turns into 6months later, eg brian wilson book.
I uploaded the image of the cd from the website. Am i the only one that thinks this reeks of autopen?
Attachments: No photo uploads here
Could just be an example like they did with the Black Sabbath lithograph examples years ago. We'll just have to post our CDs when we get them. Taking a chance

Yes, I'm hoping this is just some type of a sample , figuring he is going to give his ST + type signature.

For anyone who bought Robbie Robertson's "signed" book during his recent book tour i have some evidence to support the ghost signed theory.

On his website he offered up 24 "personally autographed books by Robbie". I ordered and received mine today. The signature is typical of Robbie's in that when he finishes his signature he keeps the pen on paper and loops back to cross the "t". All the images of books given out at the signings that I've seen including mine are different. In these, the signer picks the pen up off the paper to cross the "t".......disappointing to say the least
Attachments: No photo uploads here
I should collect signed baseballs, so i fit in with the Americans, John fogerty signed ball.
Paul. I don't collect signed baseballs. But the ball has to do with the song Centerfield so it's OK. LOL
Yeah, i understand that.
Ive seen full ccwr sets sell for around 300 hundred. Great band.
I keep saying I have all the music autographs I want and then something else comes along that I say "Oh,that's a good one. Let me get that". LOL
That's like most of us, we need autograph rehab.

Not sure if this one was posted or not so thought I would post just in case.

Sanity has DNCE signed for sale.

David

Steve Stevens-guitarist for Billy Idol has low-cost autographed items:

http://stevestevens.bigcartel.com/

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service