We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I thought I'd share my Rolling Stones collection. As these guys are going to be tougher to obtain in the next few years through lack of world touring and so forth I thought some genuine signatures would help any Rolling Stones autograph collectors who can only obtain through purchasing online.

No Charlie Watts...apparently the easiest to obtain but he's always slipped through my fingers.

Mick, Bill and Keith on the Pirates of the Caribbean photo were obtained in 2012 and Ronnie Wood and the dedicated Keith were obtained in 2014.

Views: 899

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Keith's personalized autograph looks great!! Can you tell us story how you got them?

I've managed to meet Charlie a few times but didn't have luck with other Stones - got one on one with Mick year but he sadly refused. :(

Robert:
Would you sell any of your McCartney albums?

Lewis, sadly not... Those are among the most precious autographs in my collection and I don't really trade/buy/sell... Just collect in person.

I met Mick, Bill and Keith (2012) in London when they were promoting their Crossfire hurricane documentary. Mick was superb and I got a pretty nice sig from him. Keith was done signing and was walking into the venue where the film was being shown, I shouted at the top of my voice "PIRATES KEEF", he turned, smiled at the photo and came over. We had a quick chat about his character Captsin Teague, signed just for me then went into the venue.

After introducing the film they came out and all got in their separate cars. Mick rolled down his window opposite me and I tried to get out if him if they were confirmed to play at Glastonbury festival (where I'm from) as it was still top secret to whether they agreed to it. We exchanged pleasantries for a while and his late partner L'Wren Scott snapped a photo from the view of their car and posted it on her twitter
2014 I was in Adelaide Australia for my second run in. Mick refused at his hotel but Ronnie was happy to stop. I asked him to draw the tongue sketch which he agreed to no problem.

I found out from press where the band were rehearsing. They were in town early so I was the only fan at the hotel and the only fan to see all the band enter the location where they would rehearse for a few days and listen to them. It was such a treat. I managed to get a plectrum from one of their people whilst waiting.

I was talking to one of their security who was controlling the gates letting cars come and go. I told him where I came from and how the photo of Keith is from his performance at Glastonbury. He thought it was great and he went away? A few minutes later he came back and through the gate said 'let's get another look at that photo". I handed it to him, he asked my name and said "no promises". He took my pen, went away for about 5 minutes and returned with the photo signed.

They were rehearsing in a building located within a mental asylum (I kid you not). It was getting dark and we were advised that it really isn't safe by the asylum staff as many of them are free to come and go as they please so I left.

Lewis:
Weren´t you filmed by some TV news team in Australia? That Tatoo You album seems familiar to me from some youtube video!

Yes I was, I spent most the day with the press as it was just me for most the day (then a few hotel guests) so I was lucky enough for them to tell me where they were rehearsing

Pity, cant find the clip now. :(

I have seen it, I'll have a look soon
I'm actually in Australia at the moment...managed to get my Foo Fighters album fully signed a couple weeks ago
Fully signed Foos

Lewis, those are some great graphs and stories!! How are Foo Fighters as I might try to meet them later this year in Europe? Easy and nice to hang around? Really envy you, especially on Keith's photo and Tattoo You LP! I wish I could help you getting Charlie as well. He's been a realy Gent every time I've met him, and it's been a few times. Really the nicest and most approachable of all the Stones!

Here are some things he signed for me last year.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service