We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Has any one herd of this person 

My Vinyl Sales

he seems to have a lot autograph for sale, just wondering if anyone herd or bought from him ?.

158 Walmersley Road
Bury, Lancs BL9 3PJ
United Kingdom

Views: 3512

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

I stupidly bought this cover, it came with this cover letter.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Hi 

Thanks both.  

I'm definitely going to put this through as many channels as I can.  I don't even expect my money back but it's the principle involved isn't it?  I'll get in touch with K. Webster and Action Fraud and anyone else I can think of and I'd advise anyone else to do the same.  The more the merrier and it's worth it for the sake of a few minutes writing an email.

Also, a bit of a coincidence they both live in Bury and both had such similar careers in the music biz!

Cheers and good luck all.

Hello Ian,

Any luck from K. Webster?

I want to proceed with nailing this faker.

He has had me over 4 times.

Cromstat.

Ian;

By my reckoning, there's about four or five guys that come from Bury that have all had the coincidental 50 year career in the music business. They must all know each other as they've all worked for the same labels, studios and radio stations! Funny that!!

Steve

Just found the famous les evens phone number 

He’s now going under the name frank chambers music 

Thanks for the heads up. Seems he has a fancy new website now....full of the usual stuff.

https://www.frankchambersofficial.com/shop

Yeah and on Instagram 

He's not fulfilling the rules of Distance Selling regarding having to provide an address, so I'm going to report the new site. 

"For distance or off-premises sales  Key information which the trader must provide includes:

• information about the seller, including their geographical address and contact details and the address and identity of any other trader for whom the trader is acting"

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service