We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

NEED THOUGHTS - PAAS\Mike Frost joins with Ali's ex wife to authenticate Ali autos

Guys I just found this. I want to know your thoughts on it.
Mike frost and PAAS have signed a deal with muhammad Ali's ex wife Khalilah Ali to authenticate his autographs.

I wanna know what everyone thinks about it

http://pressitt.com/newsroom/PAAS/smnr/Khalilah-Ali-Former-wife-of-...

Views: 7822

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've done so below.

Here is the autograph in question:

Here are the Olsen forgeries to compare it to:

Here are authentic examples from 1995-1996:

Here are some authentic AKA Cassius Clay examples from the early 2000s:

Mike his post-khalilah auto is COMPLETELY different to the ones she was accustomed to.
His vintage style is the easiest to authenticate. Lol I guarantee I know Ali's auto better than her
She is estranged from Ali is she not?
Here's something interesting - a pair of signed Ali fight worn trunks that originated from khalilah Ali
http://www.legendaryauctions.com/lotdetail.aspx?inventoryid=74417

What's interesting is that the autograph is fake and was actually done by khalilah. My question is when she sold the trunks why did she not say that she was the one that signed them and not Ali? Why did they have to be sent to psa to have that information come to light?

Mike could you please ask her what happened here. Thanks

Carlos,

It is your discussion and I will allow you to educate everyone on Muhammad Ali's autograph and his personal life with his wife's and his daughters.
It is an honor to have an expert like yourself here, I have even forwarded your discussion to members of Ali's intimate family so please continue to amuse. 
So you won't ask?
Mike I just had this emailed to me. Could you please confirm if it came from her as well
Also could you confirm you certified this item
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muhammad-Ali-signed-and-inscribed-Oversized...
Thanks for your help. I'm sure you want to make sure that we all are educated on this area
Your reply will greatly help stamps out forgeries
Attachments: No photo uploads here

Can you ask the person that just emailed you over the forged Ali litho what he thinks of this?

Lol why? Seems a bit silly to go on a tangent. You can start another thread about it if you like and I'll tell him to comment if he feels like it

Could you please confirm about the gold glove and the used trunks
Gold Glove is 100% authentic and hand signed by Muhammad Ali. 
The autograph on the trunks are not authentic in my opinion but they were not signed by Mrs. Ali.
Why were they authenticated?
LOA from Steve Grad & Zach Rullo/PSA DNA and LOA from James Spence Authentication.
Thank you for your time but I have to get some work done. 
Could you ask her who signed them then since they came from her

The COA is as a muhammad Ali secretarial in her hand not for ali

"been determined to have been made by his spouse."
Wait you think the gold glove is 100% authentic? Hmmm interesting

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service