We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

The story on this one is sketchy...claims to have been 'concert used" it certainly looks USED....but it could have been just some old used Drumhead someone got signed..IF the signatures are even real. I did not see this one signed.

Can someone check the KURT, dave Grohl (which from my in person examples from Grohl this- appears authentic to me) nad the third member--Krist... but for some reason..he signed this with a  "C" iot looks like not a K for Krist...it looks like Christ...??? SO I have questions on its authnetiity...i have no other info...signed around 1992

Tags: cobain, dave, grohl, krist, kurt, nirvana

Views: 7918

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shawn and Micheal Jackson friends and Shawn often times would be a ghost signer for him and worked at Neverland Ranch.

I met shawn outside the helmsley palace waiting on MJ....he took off for a toy store--and came out with many packages  9FA Schwarz...mJ didnt sign anything for him..he sold me a signed janet jackson photo....i guarnatee she didnt sign it...the signature is nothing like her real one--old or new.....wasted money.

Shawn Jackson dated some of the most beautiful women in Hollywood. That is a fact.

I saw Shawn Jackson, Micheal Jackson and David Gest in a Range Rover in September 2001. Micheal rolleddown and signed for some fans, but when S. Jackson jumped out he had no items signed at all.

is this the shawn jackson u knew?

I know Shawn Jackson used to date Courtney Love after Kurt died.

Do you think these are real?

Anne: Unfortunately, the CD (front and back) nor the setlist were signed by Kurt Cobain. And by the way, Kurt's birth name was not Kurdt as referenced in another post. The spelling out of KURDT was to signify the common pronunciation of his name, juxtaposed with the term "Curt" or to be curt, such as in being abrubt or terse. When found in authentic form, the Kurdt variation of his signature is actually more common than the correct spelling, especially in the later years - post "Nevermind".

Hi James, can you be more specific as to why you think they are not good ?

Does that include Dave Grohl and Krist too ?

Do you consider your self an expert in their signatures ?  Thanks.

Anne Marie - I base my opinion on the fact that I have never seen any known authentic Nirvana signatures that match these in any way whatsoever. I can honestly say I cannot always be certain that a Nirvana item is real, but I can be very certain when it is definitely not real - if this makes any sense to you.

I believe this was an attempt by your friend to come through for you in the moment. People that work behind the scenes, such as your friend do not give as much gravitas to signatures that we collectors do. So, it isn't something they would not think twice about doing, unlike you and I who would believe it to be one of the cardinal sins.

Thanks James, I appreciate your thoughts on this.  Yes, it does make sense.

Hi Mike, thanks for the feedback.  I'm not sure about the different pen although I have heard that Kurt would start or label the set list and Dave would actually write it.  I'm really not sure.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service