We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

hi,

i found an old Bonanza scrap book in the attic of a burnt house i was working on and it had some signed cast photos in it and a Bonanza Booster Club membership card from 1962-1963 in it.   Two photos are about 8x10 and the other is 5x7 the scrap book had other photos and many cut out pictures and TV guide covers,  many pics of Parnell Roberts. i would love to sell them but don't know how so if anyone can help i would appreciate it.

Views: 1320

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Impossible to tell for sure from the posted pictures but I would guess they are authentic since they are personalized and clearly "Barbara" was a member of their fan club.

They could easily be pre-printed autographs and anyone could have added the "To Barbara" inscription but I would lean toward authentic signatures from the period based the available pictures and information.

If you can post larger clearer pictures of individual autographs, it will be easier to determine if the autographs are indeed authentic.

thanks for reply,

here are some pics

more pics

Most likely authentic as they are ball point pen signatures and definitely not pre-prints.

I haven't studied these autographs and compared them against authentic exemplars but if they were indeed signed in the early 60's, period exemplars may be difficult to find for all 4 stars.

Not sure what the value might be but certainly an interesting and early piece of Bonanza memorabilia and with those stars deceased, I'm sure there are collectors out there.

How are you planning to sell it?

don't really know yet I'm new to this, I was hoping someone would make me an offer, if authentic what would your thoughts be on value just in your opinion. i would like to sell all together.

thanks

I specialize in sports autographs and really don't have a good feel for the value of your items.

The photos are personalized which hurts the value and appear to be in lesser condition but they still have some value as a collection.

You can join the Buy/Sell/Trade group on this forum and offer them for sale if you have a price in mind. 

The problem is that although my opinion is that they are likely genuine, I am certainly no expert in this area and it it just my opinion based on the pictures and the package as a whole. I am assuming that a club member would not have received secretarial autographs in that era but it probably depended on the number of members of the club.

Others on this forum will likely chime in and there could well be some Bonanza experts who will reply.

Bonanza cast signed photograph.Dan Blocker

Here two to compare.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service