We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Gloves: Sylvester Stallone and Carl Weathers

Poster: Sylvester Stallone and Rocky cast members

Tags: Stallone, Sylvester

Views: 1948

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

don't know about the gloves but the signed poster is only for laughs.

Why do you say that?  I cannot tell these things :)

didn't know you already bought these items and was warning you with mine answer. now i understand it was rude from me...sometimes it's hard to see fake frome genuine but here are no doubts.

Poster is a joke. Compare to these real ones. You will clearly see why

The poster is absolutely not authentic.

Oh man looks like I’ll be sending that back for a refund. How about the glove?

Do you have an opinion on the glove?

The glove signatures are better but I still don't like what I see. Having Sly sign a glove with such a slow and almost every letter signature is unbelivable rare and I believe he did only one private signing like that, and I don't think Carl Weathers was part of that signing. Someone could very well prove me wrong here but I'm thinking it isn't genuine. Wait for others to chime in on that glove.  

The guy I ordered from claims he had them signed personally and said it will come with pictures of them signing it. But I still do not have a lot of experience with this and don’t know how easy it would be to make it look real. 

Kayla, if you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it?  Also be wary of any photos from signing as I've seen so many photoshopped fake photo proof. Also, if you link to us where this was purchased, we can look at the items and make a more informed decision on authenticity.

https://m.bonanza.com/listings/Rocky-Sylvester-Stallone-and-Carl-We...

This is the link to the item... I have not seen the photos yet he stated they will come with the item. I paid $300... the guy has great reviews and seems to have a lot of unique stuff but again I have no experience and may be naive. 

I am not liking what I am seeing

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service