We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Does anyone know anything about paas authenticating items. They have an online quick opinion like psadna does. I tried it and it told me the item was likely authentic. I was just curious to how reliable they are.

Views: 846

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are correct, Doing your homework has become a major part of autograph collecting. We at P.A.A.S. are always available for help and guidance especially for a new collector.
Please post the signature you are interested in purchasing and we will try our best to help you. You have found a good place to begin collecting , Autograph Magazine members will be willing to help you and offer you advice. You still have to do your own research and do not be afraid to ask questions.

It is not so much the signature itself more whether the site canadagraphs was reliable. You guys online opinion said one of them was likely authentic.I have done alot of internet research on the company and never really found much either way positive or negative i was just trying to find more information out about them. I also meant  no offense to your authentication service with my thread because I realize how hard of a job you guys have when so many places are trying to sell fakes to get rich.

Here are two items that area psadna ceritified. are psadna certified

the here are some from canadagraphs.

GINNIFER GOODWIN signed color photograph/ Posted Via Scan:

Likely to be genuine: Our authenticators believe that the item, if physically submitted for examination to P.A.A.S., would likely receive our full certificate of authenticity.
* Please note that this On-line examination is based solely upon a review of a photo image or a scan.

Thank you for your trust in P.A.A.S.
Michael Frost

Here is an exemplar  of a 100% authentic in-person Ginnifer Goodwin signature from our library. Obtained in-person L.A. Calif.

I am sorry but I am unable to render an opinion on the Jennifer Morrison at this time.. 

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service