We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

PINK FLOYD--THE WALL 1981 signed album from Radio Contest--real?

This is a PEN signed copy of THE WALL signed by Roger, Dave Gilmour (twice as the pen sucked) and by Nick mason. It is not signed by Rick Wright . It was a promo item..signed for a radio station--i have the original promo LP the origianl promo LP folder with radio station call letters stamped on it as well as the LP and a signed statement from the contest winner. This was signed in 1981...Can someone confirm this is authentic? 

See the scan..of both the LP and the Letter from the contest winner.

Tags: AUTGRAPHED, FLOYD, PINK, REAL, THE, WALL

Views: 733

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WHat makes it really rare is it is a signed WALL by GILMOUR...he is the one who stopped signing Floyd albums..especially the Wall..as he thought it was too self indulgent...

dude those are some sweet floyd signatures, don't let anyone on here tell you they aren't! You should be able to sell it for a grand at least even though wright is not on it.

i also have a couple completes, glad i got em while i did, Gilmour isnt touching any of that suff anymore here in the states. you know who's harder to get an autograph from than david gilmour? rick wright and Syd.

THANK you so uch..PSA denied this..they suck..they also denied a CSNY album I got signed right in front of me...they denied 6 singed ZOMBIES lps by all 5..that I got myself...and then they 'changed their mind" on the Zombies when they finally sdaw some 2001 REAL examples like mine...Thanks again...This is the ONLY WALL Lp I have with Gilmour on it....Ive chased him down since 987 and i got 3 graphs in 20 years and 2 of the 3 are on NON Floyd items.
well i don't know if psa sucks or not, they do make mistakes and they definitely made a mistake on this one absolutely no doubt about it, super nice sigs, too bad you cant lift that gimour off and put it on my copy that is missing him. i would buy the "extra' gilmour haha...D

Yeah I also cant erase the poor gilmour..it is on their permanently...the ink wont come off the cover without damaging it..so it stays signed by gilmour twice.... my other Wall is signed in person by Waters, Wright ans Mason..Gilmout laughed when I asked "NO SORRY" and he smirked...

big thumbs up!
Thanks..its one of rock
very cool, congrats!  Era signed Floyd items are very hard to come by

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service