We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

First let me apologize in advance.  I know I'm doing this in the wrong section.  But after a couple of years of discussions, our friend Paul H finally relented and did a very fair deal with me on the David Gilmour signed publisher's proof page that has been displayed in various threads in the past.  Here it is, just back from framing today, along with the other proof page, which I acquired maybe 3 years ago.  Last image is of my Pink Floyd wall, now concluded, if for no other reason than that I've run out of room.  On this wall, there are the two proof pages, a complete Momentary Lapse of Reason framed with a complete period promo photo (thank you Seamus), a complete piece of Pink Floyd Music Ltd corporate stationary inscribed "to Chris", a complete late 60s UK program for "The Man, The Journey" tour, and two promo photos signed by Gilmour and Wright framed together.  I have a The Wall LP signed by Waters and Wright but ran out of room.  Again, special thanks to Paul for letting this go.  And thanks again to all for letting my show this off in the wrong section.  

Views: 526

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Going friday to see Waters also at thw coliseum.I would also like info about time if anybody knows.

Keep an eye on RACC for Waters postings. Gio and his crew got him yesterday. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service