We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

I couldn't find anything out about this dealer. Reasonable prices I thought - but wanted to make sure first. Looks like a few items have JSA certs, but not all. Has anyone dealt with them before?

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I second what Mike says.  I believe I actually ran into these guys at the Sun-Times (Mounted Memories) Sports Show last March.  They had a stand close to where the athletes were signing.  They had some great items they'd gotten from the Aaron Rodgers signing two weeks earlier, as well as some nice items from recent public and private signings.

I agree on the second note as well.  This is a case of an otherwise fine sports dealer dabbling in territory they don't know at all, and it's not entirely uncommon.  One of my favorite local dealers is Legends of the Field, who specialize largely in local sports heroes in the Wisonsin area (Packers/Brewers/Badgers/Cubs/Bears).  They have in store public and private signings regularly and actually represent some of these sports stars exclusively.  However, if you go to their website, they also sell some celebrity signed items - and they're absolute crap (and miserably overpriced!).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service