We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello everybody!!

I absolutly love when members here at AML post examples of beautiful autographs that they have in their collection. So I thought I should start a thread where everyone who wants, can post a photo of their favorite autograph and maybe write some info about why you especially like this one!

Hopefully some members will chip in!! :-)

Ok, I´ll start:

My favorite autograph is a 10x8 photo signed by Bruce Springsteen and Little Steven, Max Weinberg, Roy Bittan, Clarence Clemons & Gary Tallent from The E Street Band:

I wanted this so bad when I first saw it, because I´m a huge fan of Springsteen. But unfortunally me economy usually sucks, so it took me a long time to save up enough money to buy it. And every day that went by, I were worried that someone else would buy it before me. So when I finally bought it, I were extremely happy!!! :-)

Someone else??

PS. Sorry if this has been done recently, but I can´t remember seeing a simular thread. I know that there is a thread about the rarest autograph, but that´s not the same thing... :-)

Views: 21944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Plenty to choose from but those 2 have got a special place in my heart ! I got the BUSA patch signed in 1999 and the BTR in 2010. I have put them before here but just in case you missed them ! Also the Born to run has got the entire band signatures at the back minus Clarence and Danny but with Jon Landau and Charlie Giordano.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

wow x 2 :-)

This one if probably my favorite.  The first time I met Springsteen.  Louisville KY - Tom Joad Tour - Signed Greatest Hits Album - 

This is usual in the fact that Bruce wrote Springsteen below Bruce.. :)

Very nice Mark !

just got to add this one as well...my 1958 topps card I got signed in person from Hank Aaron last year...one of the most star struck I have ever been meeting a baseball player...and I have met quite a few...

I´m not jealous, I´m not jealous, I´m not jealous! If I keep saying that, I might actually believe it soon... :-)

Jag tar det som en komplimang lol :-)

But Elvis is The King...MJ dosent even come close !!!

MJ was the Prince of Pop, but Elvis was the King. Both mighty fine at what they did in concert.

You nailed it right! +1

Hard to choose between a team signed jersey I got signed in person by my favorite european football team , my hall of fame baseball,and Lee van Cleef signed 8x10.  Since the latter two are more difficult to obtain since some of the people have deceased... Even though the jersey is also really tough, I'll post those two.

Here's a pic of my Lee Van Cleef and Hall of Fame baseball.  

I recently got Johnny Bench and Yogi to sign next to each other both fantastic catchers back in the day.  It's a Harridge ball also signed by Mantle, DiMaggio, Duke Snider, Sandy Koufax, Willie Mays, Nolan Ryan, Ernie Banks, Vin Scully, Holy Cow Harry, and Mel Allen.  have to get around removing the sticker Yogi put on but nothing too bad.

Great Lee Van Cleef!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service