We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

So I took the plunge and ordered a helmet from Sure Shot this morning. Going to New England Picture tomorrow (Manchester NH) to look at their cases even though the ones on their site aren't exciting. I saw some nice ones online with a laser etched pats logo and a mirrored back, kind of hoping they have something similar.

Anyway, aside from putting it in a case to minimize the number of hands touching it, what else should/can I do to make the signature last without altering the appearance of the helmet or causing it to become worthless overnight?

Views: 228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Other than NE Picture, any people in New England have a good place to buy a case in person, or will the best ones all be online?

Yea they were the ones who's cases I was referring to :D

Like anything else some cases are better than others. It all comes down to how much you want to spend on a case. The best ones are the UV glass cases but they are pricey, If you just get a regular glass case and keep it out of direct light you should be ok. I have had helmets in plain glass cases for 15 years and the signature is fine.

The shriner's show will be running in Lexington in early November if I remember my timetables and there ought to be vendors there with cases.   Steiner cases, which I have a number of, are also very good and reasonable when they run their fire sales.  Some EBAY sellers have also had steiners as well at even better prices.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service