We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ok I think PSA have gotten it wrong once again even Hulk Hogan think they have. How much fake stuff can these guys authenticate before something is done. These guys will authenticate anything as long as they are getting paid they are as bad as the fakers because they make people think that fake stuff is real.

Views: 4347

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The main gripe I have with PSA/DNA is that they are somewhat reluctant to authenticate autographs that have been acquired from their rivals in the autograph industry.

Vic Debs, Owner

Your Executive Orders

www.yourexecutiveorders.com

These numbers that keep getting thrown out don't really make any difference to me (heres one for Mr Farrell). Don't clutter the issue with facts.  I don't see how PSA can "authenticate" squiggly lines, that's ridiculous.

This thread on Meg Ryan autographs that PSA has authenticated is forever stuck in my head.

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/psa-authenticated-th...

Yes , thank you. this is absolutely what Im referring to. I would love to hear Psa speak on it, but of course they wont. It really ruins their credibility in my mind.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service