We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Garry King is well liked by some but I see a big problem with some of the items I see on his site.  I'm not referring to Kenny Baker and other small bits but rather the large $$ music items.

Dealers in the UK might not be aware of current music item that they offer for sale.  In another thread several autographs from Autografica were deemed fake.  The items were Clint Eastwood, Charlton Heston and Harrison Ford.

He might not know there is a problem. 

Tags: Charlton, Clint, Eastwood, Ford, Garry, Harrison, Heath, King, Ledger, Philippe, More…Ryan, heston

Views: 33644

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If that happens I'll hit Roger up and buy one from the stack he has. Dominic Manning can keep the junk he has. I can see him peddling those on Craigslist-UK.
$hit! I forgot to add Roger as well. Like I said, who I trust.

Carl

I have to state, that in my opinion at this moment AFTAL have said the Jacksons are real..100% real and they have photo and video proof to back this up !

Unfortunately if no new statement arrives then thats the opinion from the UK

No good dealer will touch these Jacksons that have come from Adrian or the other UK dealers he supplied

I still have lots of questions to ask, but I will wait a little longer for the statement from AFTAL

As for Adrian, I know Jason and Ken Mills have tried to get hold of him, I have his home address but Im assuming they also have that address

As far as Im aware he is not a member of AFTAL, he distributed his items to 3 or more AFTAL dealers but I do not beleive he is a member ...but

I may be wrong, can anyone advise or is AFTALs code of silence still in effect.

Recall ?

Im positive that will cost the distributors a lot of money, Carl can you see that ?

Carl, Rick , Steve , Gazza and Boys try a dvd once in a while I watched a crap one last night RED LIGHTS anyway. Listen lads I can tell you 100% Adrian was in a La with 3 or 4 other collectors during the period that Jacko was staying there this is no secret am sure many people can vouch for this and I know for a fact he got Jacko as I know people that have said this , Plus its not like it cant be proven all it takes is a flight ticket or a passport etc.

The problem is all the lads here are specualting and debating and sometimes are little mixing up the salad. Truth of the matter is Adriann was out there so he obviously got Michael Jackson.

Now what you dont know is how many , And there is a difference in opinions in regards to the stock been sold , Which is fair enough but again its opinions.

So lets wait and see what this new statement will be , This time around is not the same as last time there have been more time and more professionals involved so the outcome will be or should be more acceptable with some kind of detail.

I am not taking any side but am just saying , Also once again Aftal is not a complete waste of space they done a lot of good , and if there was no aftal you wont have anyone to shoot down and ask them to take action against some people like you are asking now, So aftal is needed but with a New Board as you have all stated here with a board that has been voted by the masses.

Its only like 50 odd hours left so lets all be a little patient its coming ,

Ok, let's say that Adrian was here when MJ was signing.

Lets say that Adrian received 100 autographs while MJ sat on his lap and they had a lolli-pop together while he signed.

Lets say that someone videoed MJ doing this. Including signing the items

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE ITEMS IN QUESTION!!!

Nothing! Other than being used to push suspected bogus material easier.

It Looks like the defense of Adrian has already started.

Brandon there is no defence mate it is what is a fact the guy was there that is all that has been stated it is not a lie mate its true, All we are saying no one knows how many he obtained thats all. And no one will ever know . But I am telling you what you will here maybe one day down the road thats all.

Now in regards what aftal does I dont honestly know but it is one matter it is 2 matter adrian and aftal are not one but 2 different subjects the only time those two stand in a common ground is when the jacksons come to play and that is through one person not the whole 110 members , Think about it dude there are dealers on there that sell vintage that sell only sport some only do Sci Fi this has nothing to do with those folks.

It is 2 seperate things here and it needs to be treated as such and just because the board F%$£K Up dont mean 110 other families need to either.

Folks, you keep missing the most important thing, when MJ was alive and signing before the UK shows in LA his autograph wasn't worth much at all, thats IF you could even sell one.  His popularity was at an all time low because of the child abuse scandle.  I had only sold one MJ autograph in the previous 2 years before his death.  They were being offered to me loads at a time and I wouldn't buy them.  So; why would anyone spend all of their time in LA chasing MJ when there are loads and loads of other autographs they could be getting that they could sell straight away?  Remember, it's about the $ to these collectors.  I have also been told that Adrian didn't work with a crew.

I have NEVER said that Adrian didn't go to LA and get MJ autographs.  I know thats not the truth but what I do know is that the ones that he was selling to my friend here in Houston are the exact same ones that he was selling to UK dealers and those ones are not authentic.  I have proven that case already.  In regards to the "drugs" he was on when he signed these; did he take different drugs when he signed for Adrian then when he signed for all the other collectors?  Probably not.

Roger nice reply , Yes I can also confirm Jackson was selling for 150 bucks if that before his death is 100% true. Now in regards to adrian been LA with a crew he was with friends roger this is for sure its not my place or my bussiness but he was with friends on some of the times , this is neither a crime or anything special but this is true.

Once again I am not an expert on MJ and never will I ever say that this is why I can not cooment if you asked about stallone or Christiano Ronaldo etc I will be all over this but I stay out of this. Dont have a clue about drugs so once again cant comment.

In regards to video , It was never shown at any show it was views by 6 people inc various other documents , Now you can say that maybe they rushed their judgment I can accept that but once againguys lets flip the coin each time so we can have every side or every possible scenario.

Roger I wanted to ask you something and this is also for your benefit too , Have you thought or do you know maybe one or two other top music experts that could also share their views as this will also cancel the arrows comming your way as people could be saying its only roger that says this.

Once again am not defending anyone ok , Just asking and chatting like we all are, But I honestly think if there was one or two more experts on jacko then this will not really have any ( ?  ) left , will it ? But untill then this will always be people opinions..

Roger same thing with Amy Winehouse I could only get 75 bucks before her death but after it was minimum 750 thats a massive jump but once again its a fact

Jason, lets not start on that one , gotta be the easiest signature to fake....love amy !

omg that one has yet to surface

Jason,

I wish there were some others but I don't know them or they don't want to go public on it.  Until they do I will be the one with the bullseye on me again.

Adrian biggest mistake he made was sending those 16+ photos to my friend here in Houston who brought them to me to look at.  This is the ONLY thing that connected Adrian to these MJ's before they started showing up all over.  What else was his mistake was he sent these at least a year after MJ had passed.  If he got 100 in LA those would have been gone in the first month.  How could he still have so many left and selling them for $250 each a year after he passed?  it doesn't make sense and as Judge Judy says; "if it doesn't make sense its not the truth".

Roger he could say to you well I kept them back for a rainy day I don't have money to eat so this is the day , he could say I gave them to some one on a sale or return policy he could not sell them or he could say some
One owed him money .
Roger anyone and everyone can find an excuse if they really thought about it .

Did your friend by the way pay for those items excuse me if u mentioned before this is Like A JK Rowling novel it never ends I expect Harry potter to come out at some point lol . Also did this friend not preview them in advance via email etc . Also did he not find it weird some one offering him more than a dozen of this at the point in time .

You see my problem here it's all opinions questions etc
I bought a 2nd hand car last week looked perfect it broke down in 5 days I went back to the guy he said to me not my problem I wanted to take a hammer and smash his head but the problem is I could not be justified by the courts they will say did you drive it , did you look at it, did you agree how the hell would I know it will break down before the week has finished .

Life is not fair but it is what it is we just have to keep going .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service